Monday, December 3, 2007

December 4

Year 11 - Wow! What a week. You should have finished your Investigations and Designs. I have given you "provisional grades" for each of these (Criterion A and Criterion B). You can ask me what the grade is. You then have until December 13 to bring up that grade. End of story . . .

I am not completely thrilled by your efforts. I have read your investigations and found that there are many lapses. I was somewhat disappointed . . . But not to worry, I feel that in retrospect I need to offer you more encouragement and support. Therefore, I will be taking a more active role in supervising your online activities.

Go back through your Investigation and make sure that it is properly referenced. The IBO has standards that you must adhere to. Your Design Folder must be one (1) document, not a number of pages collected somewhere inside your folder on the school's server.

*Remember - this is a work environment and we must leave games and social networks behind during class time.

Now let's settle down and work on the Plan segment of your document..

No comments: